Our aim is to be environmentally friendly wherever we can be and recycle as much cardboard as possible. Corrugated cardboard is one of the basic materials of packaging and in the form of the cardboard box has been used worldwide for many years.
Our aim is to be environmentally friendly wherever we can and recycle as much cardboard as possible.
All cardboard boxes can be reused and recycled. This reuse of boxes and recycling of corrugated board means that less virgin material is required to make new corrugated board and boxes. This maximises the lifespan of the original material.
On average, 75% of corrugated boxes are recycled and it is possible to purchase cartons made entirely from recycled corrugated board.
There are several incentives to use recycled corrugated material. These include the reduced cost of packaging materials as recycled material generally cost less than virgin material.
We also believe that many consumers will base their purchasing habits on how eco-friendly a product appears to be, including the packaging they are shipped and displayed in.
Interesting facts about cardboard.
- 100% renewable, recyclable and re-usable
- Most boxes are made from approximately 75% recycled card
- Cartons can be supply supplied from 100% recycled material
- Corrugated cardboard can be incinerated for energy recovery
- Pure Kraft material can be sourced from managed forests (FSC)