What is Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP)?
Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP) refers to packaging used to contain products during transit and which is then placed on the retail space to display, promote and dispense the product.
Products which come in SRP are easily placed on the shelf without the need for unpacking or repacking.
- Designed to fit your product requirements
- Carton can be enhanced in a number of print options, such as flexo and litho
- Available in corrugated, solid board and folding box board
- 100% recyclable
- Increases sales through higher levels of impulse purchases
- Promotes and identifies your product and company
- Faster replenishment in store
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces transit damage