Point of sale packaging
A point of sale display is a form of packaging designed to display and promote a product on or near to a checkout counter (point of sale). They are intended to draw the customer’s attention to products which may be new or on special offer, or to promote special events.
Made from corrugated, solid board or folding box board, displays are designed to meet your specific needs and are generally supplied flat packed.
- Counter displays
Designed to sit on counters and promote the sale of products. These are of a lightweight construction and easy to assemble.
- Dump bins
Eye catching, floor standing displays that are filled with loose products for customers to select from. Dump bins are of lightweight construction but are designed to carry a reasonable amount of weight. Supplied flat packed and are relatively easy to assemble.
- Free standing displays
Free standing displays use clever design and graphics to provide product promotion and brand recognition while displaying your product for customers to select and purchase. Free standing displays are of lightweight construction but are designed to carry a reasonable amount of weight. Supplied flat packed and are relatively easy to assemble.
- Available in range of corrugated materials
- Number of print options available. Flexographic, silkscreen and Lithographic
- Designed to fit floor and counter areas
- Attracts consumer attention to product and promotions
- Increases brand awareness
- Supplied flat packed and easy to assemble
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable
For general packaging materials visit our online shop crusaderpackagingmaterials.co.uk